1. About Cowards
I don't know this blogger, have never seen him before, came across this little video on a French Site, when I had some time to kill.
"How quaint" I thought at first, but, after watching the video a second time, his way of telling it how it is to these cowards who call themselves "Palestinians" and "Pro-Palestinians" grew on me and I now think he packs a punch despite his apparent laid-backness.
"How quaint" I thought at first, but, after watching the video a second time, his way of telling it how it is to these cowards who call themselves "Palestinians" and "Pro-Palestinians" grew on me and I now think he packs a punch despite his apparent laid-backness.
Enjoy it, or not ;)
2. About Sex(ism) in Islam
Small correction of the good Doctor's numbers: the promise is not 77 virgins, only 72 as this Palestinian "Cleric" assures his clients:
This mother below obviously believes him and seems to be (among other things) just as "racist" as her Allah who specifies "DARK-eyed" virgins. What about BLUE-eyed blondes?
Okay, so we might think that this woman's rather low IQ might be the exception: think again:
This mother below obviously believes him and seems to be (among other things) just as "racist" as her Allah who specifies "DARK-eyed" virgins. What about BLUE-eyed blondes?
Okay, so we might think that this woman's rather low IQ might be the exception: think again:
3. About Israel
Serge Gainsbourg wrote this song about "defending the Sand of Israel" during the six-day war in the night of 6 to 7th June 1967.
| Photo by Rita Serge Gainsbourg is buried at Montparnasse. The cabbages are there because "he had cauliflower ears" |
Loved the Doc Brown video, I think that's his name. His mellow delivery is great. I watched a number of his videos on Obama. He makes some outrageous comments but they ring true. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI think he also calls himself: "The Doctor Of Common Sense". :)
Delete