Updated at the bottom of this post with a new video, extracted from TV Libertés, my French TV Station of choice.
1. The Invitation
![]() |
| Stop the prayers in the Street ! We say "STOP" to the confiscation of our public SECULAR spaces by Muslims for the organisation of prayers. THAT'S ENOUGH ! |
This week I sent you a Postcard from occupied Paris. You'll have to read it to understand this little video I just picked up from TV Libertés via Twitter:
Roughly translated, the tweet reads:
Elected officials and citizens demonstrate in Clichy against the prayers in the streets that have taken place there for several months. Hash tag #PrièresDeRueÇaSuffit. (StreetPrayersIt'sEnough).
Facing the weekly muslim prayers....elected officials demonstrate and sing the Marseillaise.
I can actually hear (if I'm not mistaken) what I take to be a muslim speak about the "Prophet", but in FRENCH, not, as usual, in Arabic. Perhaps the street invaders are getting some of the message at last?
![]() |
| The elected officials you can hear sing the Marsaillaise against the illegal muslim "prayers" in the streets. |
Update Saturday 11. November 2017:
This is an extract from the daily News Bulletin at TV Libertés, broadcast on Friday, 10 November 2017.
I had a small Editing Mishap when subtitling this video:
Missing from the sub-titles at the start are 2 lines :
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Good Evening"
Elected Officials are facing up to the 'Prayers' in the Street.
A demonstration had been organised for this Friday...."
Now that hopefully some civilised ambience will return to France, and in case you are not all "marseillaised-out" yet, her is another, version of it.......



No comments:
Post a Comment