Featured post

Pinned Post: Remembering Ilan Halimi

Monday, 15 February 2016

Fashion advice for future Muslimas




In Germany they have instructed school girls  and women to lengthen their skirts, to dress modestly, and to hold the masses of recently arrived  Testosterone bombs at arm's length so as not to  excite  Merkel's Muslims.

This picture came to me from France and gives you a view of what skirt length means what in Sharia fashion. 

















The words at the various levels of skirt lenght,
 translated from the bottom up: 


Sharia approved

Moderate Islam

Provocative

slut

whore

rape

death by stoning









BEFORE










After



   





2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for the Bill Maher video. I was laughing my head off. I'm normally not a fan of his but I have to give him credit for not bowing under the yoke of political correctness. I would like to know when this particular show was televised because I can't believe it was current. Hilarious, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June,
    :) It was published in early in 2009.
    I think that, when it comes to taking on Islam and other Jew/Israel bashers, Bill Maher is doing well. I hope that his obvious intelligence will also make him see in time that , party politically, he is supporting the wrong side. ;)

    ReplyDelete